WELCOME!

WELCOME! You have stumbled into mysterious territory; a world of rhyme and reason that has no rhyme or reason. This is SHIRLEY'S WORLD, so check your common sense at the door.

Friday, January 15, 2016

A New Day

There's no more tears.
I won't lose hope.
I know what's true.
I know how to cope.
Begone, oh enemy of mine.
I have a loving Friend Divine.
Oh! How I love Jesus!


My head is up. I live with peace.
I go to God to find release.
He wipes away the largest tear,
And when I call He's always there.
There's no more grief. There's no more strife.
I know my faith defines my life.
And when my problems get me down,
I think of Him and I turn around.
There's nothing I can't overcome
With the help of the Holy One.
So, off with sadness, off with care.
None of that will be welcome here.
I love the comfort of His grace,
As i boldly go to seek His face.

No comments:

Post a Comment