WELCOME!

WELCOME! You have stumbled into mysterious territory; a world of rhyme and reason that has no rhyme or reason. This is SHIRLEY'S WORLD, so check your common sense at the door.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

He Is Everything To Me

He makes me smile.
He makes me wonder why I ever tried to live without Him.
He makes me laugh
When I think about the ways that He delights my soul.

He makes me happy.
There's no other joy in life that compares to His presence.
He makes me content
As He wipes away the temptations I might encounter.


He makes me thrill
As I contemplate the magnificence of His being.
He calms my soul
As I recognize the shield He provides for my safekeeping.


He gives me hope.
There's no other source of refuge I can depend on.
He makes me grateful.
He has lavished my life with His infinite lovingkindness.

He is my inspiration.
I dare to aspire to be as one with my Lord and Savior!
He makes me love.
And He has promised His love and goodness in His eternal kingdom.




No comments:

Post a Comment